Either way, contact us today.
Starting from $600
About to launch your business and need to get a brand in a hurry? We’ve the perfect package for you. Our Starter Package incorporates all your good ideas into an integrated, immediately identifiable brand both online and offline, that will catapult your business into the spotlight and have you attracting new customers before you know it.
The Starter Package includes:
- - Basic website
- - Social media accounts setup
- - Initial branding: logo, business cards and promotional filer
Please note: professional printing of these items is additional. Costs for these will be provided at time of quotation.
Starting from $450
You already have an online presence, but… it’s a little lacking. Your website could do with a bit of love and attention and your Facebook features tumbleweeds.
It may not be as dire as that – maybe you just don’t have the time to update your online presence. The fact is websites and social media channels that are out of date do not engage your customers. It hurts your business. It’s like having a shop front window with cobwebs and last year’s specials.
With the “Big Guns” Package, we analyze your current assets and resources and provide an in-depth consultation into your marketing needs. We update your online identity with industry standard best-practices and do so in a manner that will be less taxing on your valuable time in the future. We’ll give your business a big kick along.
The Big Guns Package includes:
- - Consultation
- - Assessment and recommendations
- - Upgrades of website and social media accounts
- - One month’s social media account management
Need an upgrade of your offline materials too? We can help you with that in this package too. Price is additional and upon consultation.
From $49 per month (No contract)
If you’re not in the conversation, you don’t have a say. If you’re not on social media, have inactive accounts, or are not regularly posting, you are not engaging with your customers – worse, you are hurting your business. You need to be consistent, with good engaging content and you need to be building relationships (and your brand) with your customers one conversation – one post – at a time. By not engaging with your audience effectively, you aren’t allowing customers to spread the word of your great service or unique products with their network of friends. And everyone knows the power of word-of-mouth. You are best not leaving social media management to your intern.
Social media needs to be an integral part of your overall marketing strategy for you to grow your business. Therefore you have to invest in it similar time, effort and yes, finances, as you would with your other marketing efforts. In order to be effective you need to be up-to-date with the latest trends, industry standards and innovations, and how that will impact your business.
Fortunately you now know people that can help you… we’re referring to us of course.
We go further than just posting your latest offers, giving you:
- - Initial consultation with staff and customers
- - Social media strategy development designed for your business
- - Social media site upgrades and integration
- - Weekly ‘key issues’ meetings
- - Management of social media sites (including regular updates, fan interaction, issues management and crisis management)
- - Promotion of your social media activities on The Artillery
- - Advice on social media advertising
Get people talking about your business and get on board with a social management package from The Artillery.
There’s a lot more that we offer to make your business really shine.
- - Marketing Consultancy
- - Advertising
- - Online advertising (Such as Google, Facebook and related websites)
- - Full range of graphic design services
- - Web design
- - Merchandising (t-shirts, novelties, pens… whatever you can think of)
- - Signage
- - Illustration
These are available as one-off projects or under a retainer if you are looking at a longer, more involved commitment from us to your business. Contact us today to see how we can make your business awesome!